Sep 27, 2006


Patrick's Painting company Sound Painting has really taken off recently!! This is his ad from the phone book that just came out.
Patrick painted my parent's house this summer when they remodeled the kitchen and living room. It is an amazing space now! The Artisan Group headed the remodel. They were so impressed with the quality of his work that they call him almost daily for new projects!
His schedule has been extreemly busy this summer but I know under his tired exterior he is really excited about where Sound Painting is headed! I know that I am extreemly proud of him and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

1 comment:

TheTaffs said...

Congrats Pat and Bree too on your unofficial win in the spirit competition. And welcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to have a new blog to check every day!