Jan 27, 2008

Our Puppy!!!!! I have waited forever to say those words. I have always wanted a dog and now she is here with us. Her name is Reagan and she is a Minature Pinscher. Right now she is 10 weeks old and weighs around 4 pounds. She is supposed to get between 8 and 10 pounds. She comes to her name (most of the time), likes going on walks, and LOVES to snuggle. Patrick and I are now addicted to the TV show the Dog Whisperer. If you own a dog, it is a great show to watch...really we are training ourselves on getting the behavior we want from her and doing quite well. I really think Patrick is Washingtons Dog Whisperer, he is amazing with her.
Reagan has been to my parents house several times already. They love her (especially my mom). Reagan even went clam digging with us! We bought a bell trainer yesterday that we hope will work for her. We are training her to ring the bell to go outside and go potty! Hopefully it will work!

No comments: