May 3, 2009

Everything wedding!

Now that the wedding is drawing nearer, OK so three months still, I feel like any spare moment I have I am thinking wedding! It is just so exciting! Invitations are picked so now it is definitely getting to the homestretch!

Thanks to Tyra and her ETSY store, I found a great woman who is going to all of the inviations, placecards, programs and all other paper details. It is nice to know I am able to support someone's buisness like Tyra!! She is also spending so much time chatting with me to get the ideas ironed out and it is customized with what I really want, something I would not have found ordering through the normal invitation avenues, especially without spending an arm and a leg! If you have never checked out ETSY take a quick browse! Here is Tyra's store, she makes the most wonderful quilts and baby products! http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5126216


These are the amazing placecards I found on the ETSY site!!! This has really shapped all of the details! I am so happy with how everything is coming together and I can now start to envision how the whole place is going to look.

Patrick and I are going to sit down today and pick out music for the reception and go over some other details! Also today we need to decide what we are wearing on Tuesday for our engagment pictures! So excited for that too.

No comments: