Jan 22, 2007



Beauty and the Beast





Well it is hard to believe the show is over and done already!! It was an absolute joy to be onstage again! After that reminder I hope to start auditioning for shows in the area. Here are a few great pictures that have been sent my way. I am so excited to get the DVD. They are combining the best clips that they were able to get over the four nights!! How special to have that keepsake!




Thank you to all my friends, family and THS students and staff who came to the show!!! I was astonished to see so many people there!





1 comment:

Carol said...

It was so great to finally see you perform! You are so talented, and a joy to watch. Natalie was taking a lot of mental notes (and singing along, thinking no one could hear her) - they are definitely doing Beauty and the Beast at Rogers next year. By the way, I tried posting on my blog again, and I can't remember my username! I told you. I'll probably have to start over!!!!