Jan 25, 2007



This week John and Shannon came down to see Beauty and the Beast and ended up staying through Sunday. Sunday we had a relaxing day driving around together. We first went to Yelm to that meat market and sampled lots of jerky, including ostrich and buffalo. The lamb was my personal favorite because it was moist and had great flavor. We purchased quite a variety to eat along the rest of our journey! We then headed to down to Centralia to McMenamins. We played three games of pool and thanks solely to Pat, we won all three games!:) Pat and I shared a great sandwich with shredded beef and we also got a beer sampler to try all of their brews..... And what day could be complete without some ice cream. Pat and John are huge fans of the Olympic Mountain Ice Cream which is served at Bayview Thriftway. We once again had many samples:) I went with the Pumpkin Praline Ice Cream, it was delicious. Pat had a scoop of that along with Malt Vanilla. It was a great day and so nice to spend some time with a fun couple!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Okay, I updated my blog - but I lost the original blog in the process and had to create a new one. So you'll need to change your link to my blog. It is now carolcolvin-spot.blogspot.com

I'm still too stupid, apparently, to put a picture on my blog. My self esteem is suffering. Tell me I'm not as dumb as I feel - quick!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.