Apr 20, 2007





A Few Florida Pictures!


Carol and I on Miami Beach!




I am so fortunate at THS to have amazing singers and just all around great kids to be around. Two of Seniors, Alica and Carolyn, made the National Honor Choir! There were only 6 other girls from the State of Washington who were accepted, so you can really see how awesome of an opportunity this was! They did such an amazing job and both were truly changed by the experience. I hope to have kids go to the next National Honor Choir which will be in Oklahoma in 2009!!!

This was taken right after the concert! These are my two students that went, Carolyn and Alicia!

Carol and I had a great time in Florida together! We spent lots of time walking around Miami, shopping, eating, and of course some time on the beach!



Carol and I ate at the Hard Rock Cafe while were there. The HRC is attached to a great outdoor mall. It was so nice to walk around there at night and they also had concerts every night!

We also had the chance to go to the Miami Seaquarium. I can't believe how great this shot turned out because it was on my camera phone:) But we had a great time...Oklahoma 2009 here we come!






1 comment:

Carol said...

Gee, I wish I had a better camera phone so I could take such awesome pictures...and I wish I had a faster internet connection so I could put pictures on my blog... Bree is SOOOOOO lucky... but at least I was THERE, so I do have the memories! Miami was amazing!