Apr 16, 2007

Weekend in Pasco
Saturday morning we all got up to the smell of fresh cooked bacon. Patrick and Kin made bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns for breakfast! We piled into our vehicles and headed out to Pasco where Big Pat and Loreice now live. I had not seen the house yet so I was very excited to finally go. Big Pat picked up tickets for us to see the home opener of the Pasco Fever arena football team. It was a lot of fun, unfortunately the team lost .

The next day we headed out to a miniature golf course! It was a perfect day to out playing! Before we headed to the miniature Pat couldn't resist taking a swing or two! What great form:)

Here is Big Pat lining up a shot!

I caught this shot of Patrick after he his a hole in one! You will just have to imagine one of me leaping into the air after my TWO holes in one!!!!
Jamie and Aunt Lisa as they are getting ready to go! I will miss my wine buddy Lisa:)
On our was back home we decided to stop by a few wineries. We started at Oakwood Cellars. This shot is from the beautiful Terra Blanca and we ended with Blackwood Canyon! What an action packed week! Lots of great memories and fantastic pictures too!

No comments: