Apr 29, 2007




Yesterday Carol, Natalie and I went to The Light in the Piazza. It was amazing! I was already enamoured with several of the songs before we went, namely the title song because my advanced women's choir (Bonne Chanteuse) is singing it, but now seeing the whole show it is all incredible!


Besides the show, it was so great to spend some time with Carol and Natalie outside of choir rehearsal. I am a lucky girl to have them in my life! Carol I hope Gary liked the pizza you brought home to share;) And Natalie as always, muchas gracias for the laughs!
In my choir room, I have on display about 15 musical posters, some from NY, others from Paramount shows, and some I have ordered online. I so was excited to get one for this show. During intermission they were selling nothing, so I was pretty disappointed. Then, at the end of the show they announced they would be selling fully signed posters with the proceeds going to Broadway Cares! Needless to say, Carol, Natalie and I bolted and picked up our fully signed posters! Woo Hoo! I can't wait for the next show!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Yep, I'm sitting here eating the leftover pizza from Saturday... Natalie thinks the girl on the program cover is different than the girl on the poster, but they are both supposedly Katie Clarke. What do you think?

TheTaffs said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE that show so much. I saw it on Broadway Thanksgiving 2005 and I've been dying to see it again. Became mildly obsessed with the soundtrack for about two months after I saw it the first time. It got to the point where it seemed like it was contantly running in my head and I couldn't turn it off so I had to put it away for awhile:) My mom and I went two weeks ago though and it was so so good.