Jan 4, 2009

Christmas in Leavenworth Patrick has been wanting to have a family Christmas in Leavenworth for the last couple of years. This year we made it happen. Patrick's mom, dad, grandma and grandpa were up from California so it seemed like a perfect opportunity! On Christmas day we had my parents come over and we opened stockings and some gifts, had a little breakfast and then loaded up the vehicles for a beautiful drive to Leavenworth. It was a little surreal to have snow all the way there.

This is Patrick's Dad, Grandmother and Mother enjoying some Bavarian delights!

Here is Patrick and I doing the same! Like our hats? There is a very small but completely stuffed store filled to the brim with hats! Patricks is a true Bavarian hat and very warm I might add. By the way all of our last names Osgood, Yancey and my mothers maiden name Connah were all in the German book of last names!
We also did some with tasting with my Parents!

Leavenworth is absolutely beautiful at Christmas!

1 comment:

The Norris Clan said...

Yeah! Bree posted again...
I love Leavenworth, and what a great idea to celebrate Christmas there! Might have to copy that sometime...
Did you go to the CheeseMonger shop? My fav of all Leavenworth :-)