Jan 9, 2009

New Mindset


Yesterday I started a new fitness routine!!! It has been really tough with Patrick working in Bellevue to get a workout in (he was my workout partner and most importantly my motivator) and the class schedule at our gym was just not fitting into my schedule. So I started P90X. So far so good, it is a hard workout and utilizes a lot of the things Patrick and I did at the gym. I love the intenet componenet of it too, it hopefully will keep me accountable. I actually log on and say when I am going to work out that day or the whole week and then I log in at that time, do my workout and mark when I am finished. It links you up with other people who are working out at the same time as you and actually shows who is there and those that missed their workout!!! So think of me at 5:00 for day #2.

No comments: